quarta-feira, 6 de maio de 2015

Todos Somos Timóteo Pinto: Tudo que há de errado em Sniper Americano

Dear Mome Mariana, the Unique, Queen of the World,

Healþ upon you,

I started to do a thing that, I am afraid, you will disapprove of. You remember I told you of a invitation to contribute to a blog. I began to write in it under the feminine pen name of Christina Cambronne. (My first post, if it may interest you is about American Sniper).

It happens that I accepted the invitation with a Google profile other than the one I use regularly, which goes by the handle of "Alexandṛ II dell'A rAppia"; instead, I joined the group of editors with another profile that had a similar name, but that I was saving for later. In order not to have two profiles with similar names, I decided to use a pseudonym that I used to go by in Orkut. Therefore, I will identify myself as a woman. To tell the truth, I use to comment on news sites and the like under a feminine name, and used to identify myself as a female in Linux forums (but in this case my username was misidentified as that of a woman and I liked it :)

I hope that such an attitude of myne may not ruin our friendship, and please, don't tell me to stop!  :(

Laugh you,
!m
–><–  Rev. Alexandṛ dell'A r Appia, Amordi, IIPJ, Oracle to Glycon  Today is the 8th day to Discoflux, in the 29th yCWC.  Vote anarchist.  


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário